Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

2.15.2012

Happy Valentines Day...

Tonight was a wonderful surprise! My in-laws called my husband last night and asked if he wanted to take me to dinner, that they would watch the children. What!? Yes, please! We stayed in Franklin, because we weren't sure what the weather was going to do. We went to one of our favorite restaurants downtown Franklin, Zolo's. It's an Italian restaurant and it's very romantic. Well, tonight was over the top. When we got there, there was a pianist playing Frank Sinatra, Elvis and Lionel Richie. We sat next to a window looking out at the beautiful snow falling. It was perfect. We decided the only thing that could make it more perfect would have been a wood burning fireplace with some lounge chairs.
Thank you again, to my wonderful in-laws, for allowing us to have this very romantic and relaxing evening. 

After that amazing dinner, I came home and finished up the kids Valentines for their class parties. I had lots of ideas that I had gotten off Pinterest, but when you have to make Valentines for 30 kids...it gets expensive. So I took the "cheap" way out. Here's what I came up with.

I used "cupcake topper" and glued them to their candies.






We started our day with pancakes!!

When I got home this afternoon, after doing all my last minute decoration shopping. This is what welcomed me...

and this is what my wonderful husband got for his little princess



Then I set a fun table and we had a nice dinner as a family.



click here for the printable



go this off pinterest as well...


Love, Play, Joy       
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment