Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

2.09.2012

Consignment Time

It's getting to be that time of year again. All the consignment sales are starting to get geared up. And our local sale is no exception! Mark your calendars for March 8-10, if you are in, near or around the College Grove/Triune area!
So get down all those boxes of gently used clothes, toys, furniture, etc, you packed away last fall and get them ready to sale!
New moms...don't have clothes to sale?? That's okay! Come on out and get your sweet little one(s) clothed for the Spring, for less than 1/2 the price of buying new!

for more info, click the link below...

We hope to see you there!

Love, Play, Joy       
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment