Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

9.11.2012

Michigan Vacation 2012


This year, like the past 6, we headed to Michigan for our yearly, family, vacation. We left TN with the weather still in the 90's. Arrived in MI to find the weather still in the upper 80's. We start our vacation in Charlevoix, my favorite place. We stay in a condo right on Round Lake, where we stare out at a slew of boats/yachts. It's a very quaint place where we do a lot of shopping, walking and eating (my husbands favorite part)!!


y'all, this boat was silver!


Then, like I mentioned, we do a lot of eating. We go to a brunch on Sunday, Labor Day weekend, at The Bayview Inn. It's an all you can eat buffet. It's divine. Not your typical buffet...NO. It's has everything from fresh fish, to seafood, to a carving station, fresh homemade waffles, etc. It sits right on Lake Michigan and the view, as well as the food, is fabulous.  And thanks to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, we take this opportunity to snap a few family photos.
Yes...I am "that" wife...we are "that" family...all matchy, matchy.






I love these crazy kiddos!!

Once we leave Charlevoix, we head "south" back down to Whitehall, where we spend another 2 weeks. :D
That post to follow...






No comments:

Post a Comment