Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

1.23.2013

2012 Beach Family Photo Shoot

Every year, I try to have our pictures taken while we are at the cabin. I think last year was the only year I failed at that. We are there for two weeks and I always wait until the day before we leave to decide to take pictures. And last year, the weather was too bad. Again, this year, I waited until the last day, and it was very windy. But my fabulous photographer and her fabulous assistant managed to pull it off!! Here ya go!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment