Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

2.06.2013

Target School Supplies...$1 bin


I'm sure you've all been to Target and rummaged through all the $1 bins. They usually have lots of school supplies! I've gotten all my flashcards there. Lots of stickers, stamps, file folders, magazine holders, etc...
I just felt like sharing all my treasures!!











i think i have a slight pencil fetish
or even a pen/marker...I'll admit it!




Front

Back

Front

Back
Front
Back
Front
Back


I also frequent the Dollar Tree. I've gotten several workbooks there as well. Along with bulletin board decorations, stickers, pens/pencils, etc...

These are card games







Most of the other items I have purchased, came from The Parent Teach Store or The MTHEA Curriculum Fair.





No comments:

Post a Comment