Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

2.20.2012

What's for dinner...

Tonight I made Food Networks, Giada De Laurentiis', Chicken Piccata for Dinner! I forgot it was the third Monday of the month. That means Fire Dept meeting. So my man had to eat his "cold".  He still ate two helpings, so it must have been good!
This is my second time making this particular dish. It's delicious. The first time I made it, I failed to read the "un-salted" butter part. So needless to say it was S-A-L-T-Y. So this time around, I still used the salted butter, but I chose not to salt the chicken at any point. And it was still pretty salty. Although, I'm thinking it might be the capers. But next time I will be using "un-salted" butter.
I serve mine over pasta. Usually fettuccine, but I was out, so I used what I had in the pantry.
My husband loves it. I hope yours will too!



Love, Play, Joy
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment