Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

3.21.2012

Loosing our first tooth (teeth)

**Update**
Aiden did great! They removed the broken tooth and took the other front tooth as well. He's fine. He's been playing every since he got home. He even went down to the shop and worked with his daddy. He's so big and so tough. I'm so proud of him!

Tonight, while playing outside, Aiden fell & hit his mouth, breaking his front tooth in half (and apparently swallowing it). Bless his heart, it apparently bled a lot! He also split the inside of his upper lip. So first thing tomorrow morning he will have the rest of that tooth removed along with the other front tooth. We were already going to have to have both of them pulled b/c of all the falls he took as a child. What can I say...he's all boy! Roughneck & all! But this kid is resilient. After all this & some Tylenol, he went & ate chicken nuggets, french fries & had a milkshake. Then went right back to playing.
But bless his heart, he has a skinned nose, busted & swollen lip. :(
I guess the tooth fairy better hit up an ATM while she's out tomorrow. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment