Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

4.09.2012

A day at the Zoo

So, on Friday, Good Friday, my sister and I (and the rest of Middle TN) decided to take the kids to the Nashville Zoo.
It was a beautiful day. It started out a little cool, but by mid morning it was gorgeous! My children are 3 & 5 and don't like to do a lot of walking. So I spent the $9 and rented one of the double strollers they have at the Zoo (because I don't own a one, but definitely need one). That's the best money I spent all day! It was great! It sat low to the ground, so they could climb in and out as they pleased. It made the day. I didn't have to listen to the whining or carry either of them. Win, Win for me!!
All and all, the kids had a good time and all four did really well!
We got to see an elephant up close and personal. Three beautiful Giraffes. And a lot of flamingo's, who's coloring, of coral, was amazing. The color was just so vibrant.

We saw some fish, a tiger and petted some goats and a camel.

Even got to ride a train, a carousel and ate some cotton candy!
 
 
 
 Woo-hoo! What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment