Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

4.08.2012

Last minute Easter baskets

I was at Wal-Mart on Thursday, getting all my last minute "Easter Bunny" items. I happened to look over and see all the cute baskets. I wasn't there for baskets, my children have two or three sets already. But these were so cute. When I saw them I immediately thought...I must monogram these! 
Here they are...
They were only $5.97 and so cute! I couldn't resist. So I picked out two that would grow with them. Got them home and did this...
I'm so pleased with them!



2 comments:

  1. This was SO cute Amy! And Brilliant! With all the baskets wondering around, it was really easy to remember which ones were Aiden and Abby's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sweet! Thank you! I was very pleased with them!!

      Delete