Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

6.26.2012

"Fun-day, Friday" @ Luck Ladd Farm

My sister has coined the phrase, "Fun-day Friday".
So, last Friday, we set off on our next :Fun-day" "Summer Bucket List" adventure...Lucky Ladd Farm.
The Kiddos had a blast. We packed our lunch and set off.
They have a petting zoo, complete with goats, lamas, chickens, roosters, ducks, pigs, a calf, donkey, miniature horse, etc...
The kids fed most of the animals (we didn't let them feed the Lama, we were afraid they'd spit on them).
















Then we moved on to the "good" stuff...all the play equipment.

There was a little hay maze, a corn pit, huge slides, tire swings, a sand area, etc...







Then we went on the tractor ride.





we even saw some "wild" animals...










After all that fun, we had lunch and then the kids went back to it. It was a great day! 
Thank you Lucky Ladd Farm for all the fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment