Welcome to For Love Of Orange, the Blog! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe, so you won't miss anything! I hope you will grab yourself a glass (or cup) of tea (ice-cold & sweet, is the way I like mine) and read thru my day to day ramblings about motherhood, child rearing, homeschooling and just everyday life.
Please leave me a comment, I enjoy hearing what you have to say!
If you have any questions, please send me an email at forloveoforange@gmail.com.
Don't forget to check out my Shop!

Enjoy!

~Amy

6.10.2012

Our First Year Curriculum

Like I said in my earlier post, I'm new to the home-school world. This will be our first "official" year as home schoolers. My son will be in Kindergarten. I've been working thru "pre-school" with him over the past couple of months. I've been using the Rod and Staff pre-school curriculum that I got a couple of years ago at the local Home School Curriculum Fair
I attended that same MTHEA Curriculum Fair just a few weeks ago. My wonderful mother-in-law helped me choose the curriculum that was best for my son. I chose Alpha Omega, Horizons, for our Math curriculum. I went with BJU (Bob Jones University) for our Reading & Phonics curriculum. For everything else, I'll use supplements. 
And just like I did for my sons pre-school, I chose Rod & Staff for my daughter (she's just 3) as well.


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment